Rewiewing Mi Goreng by Indomie is just another reason to eat them! #migolover
- Boil noodles in briskly boiling water (400 ml) and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Mix all seasoning sachets (according to taste) on a plate while noodles are being cooked.
- Remove noodles from water and drain well.
- Add noodles to seasonings and mix well. Your delicious noodles are ready to serve.
Standard Indomie block of wheat noodles and these are the best!
- The sweet soy sauce with sugar, spices and sesame oil.
- Seasoning oil with – palm oil, chilli, garlic, onion and paprika!
- Bumbu aka the seasoning powder with salt, sugar, onion powder and garlic powder.
- The intense chilli powder.
- And lastly (but most importantly), the fried onions! Yummers.
Only I know how I managed to click photos of this beautiful bowl of noodles without diving into it head first!
I certainly enjoyed the extra spiciness but tad bit missed the balancing sweetness quotient. Thus its not a 5/5 for me!
Also, I enjoy the stir fry range much better than Indomie’s soup noodle range.
Enjoyed these with a chilled glass of Coca Cola! #bliss
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Excerpts and links may be used non-commercially. Provided that full and clear credit is given to Shruti Gupta and Instant Noodle Me with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.